CORTICAL-SPONGE GRANULES WITH COLLAGEN XENOGRAFT Collagen
Granules on the basis of spongy and cortical bone tissue XENOGRAFT Collagen have osteoinductive properties of the background. This biomaterial preserves natural collagen and native growth factors, which are the most important supporting protein and osteoinductive molecules that provide physiological bone regeneration. The cortical phase in the product ensures long-term volume retention.
XENOGRAFT Collagen has all the advantages of a two-phase biomaterial. The product is suitable for filling in bone defects.
Indications for use
GBR therapy (horizontal augmentation)
GBR therapy (vertical augmentation)
Bone granules are available in a convenient form for the doctor – a double sterile blister pack. For a comfortable and effective preoperative preparation procedure follow the instructions below.
1. Pull the tab while holding the outer container with non-sterile hands.
2. Separate the gas-permeable film from the outer container. Use sterile hands to remove the inner container.
3. Collect the granules in the corner of the container by shaking the contents.
4. Pierce the container film with a sterile syringe with saline solution or patient's blood and inject the liquid in a ratio of 1:1 to the volume of the material. It is recommended to use a syringe with a needle no more than 19g.
5. Achieve complete wetting by shaking the material with liquid (bioOST Mineral for at least 30 seconds, bioOST Collagen for at least 80 seconds)
6. Make sure that all the material is saturated with liquid.
7. Pull the film by the tab and separate it from the container.